Ioncube Php Encoder 7 Nulled 23
9th Dec 2022 - Loader version 12.0.4 Update Loader version 12.0.4 is now available. Fix for a failure with ioncube_read_file for PHP before 8.1 when the second parameter was used.
ioncube php encoder 7 nulled 23
29th Jun 2020 - Loader version 10.4.0 Loaders for PHP 7.4. These will run files produced by the PHP 7.1 and 7.2 encoders. Fix for an issue with the encoded_paths ini setting on Windows.
28th Feb 2020 - Beta 2 ionCube Loaders for PHP 7.4 on Linux Second beta release of PHP 7.4.0 ionCube Loaders for Linux. The beta 2 loaders will now run files produced by both the PHP 7.1 and 7.2 encoders. However, the beta 2 loaders do not currently support IC24. Please let us know through our Support Help Desk of any issues you discover with these loaders.We are aware of some issues with increased memory usage.
8th Apr 2019 - Encoder 10.2.2 released Encoder 10.2.2 released. This is a free update for version 10 Encoder users, and includes a bug fixfor using dynamic keys with the PHP 7.1 and 7.2 encoders.
7th Mar 2018 - Encoder 10.2.0 released Encoder 10.2.0 released. This is a free update for 10.0 Encoder users.Includes a new Encoder for PHP 7.2.New bundled encoding options allow encodings from different encoders to be included in the same encoded file.Fix for a crash that could occur when the Encoder was attempting to acquire a license for itself andpermissions on the licensing directory meant that files could not be created. Fix for an issue in the 7.1 Encoder whereby private methods were not called if there was an overriding method in a sub-class. Specifically, there was a call to the private method from a parent method and that parent method had itself been called from the child class.Fix for incorrect yield from parsing corresponding to PHP bug 74302 ( =74302).
24th Aug 2017 - Encoder 10.0.0 released Encoder version 10.0.0 released. This includes an encoder for PHP 7.1 that will encode all language features in PHP 7.1.There have in addition been some GUI and documentation improvements.
2nd Aug 2017 - Loader 10.0.0 released Loader 10.0.0 released. These are loaders to run files produced by the forthcoming version 10 ionCube PHP Encoder.Included are loaders for PHP 7.1. Those will only run files produced bythe version 10 encoder for PHP 7.1.
ionCube is a commercial software suite consisting of a PHP encoder, package foundry, bundler, a real time site intrusion detection and error reporting application as well as a loader.
PHP encoder is an application for PHP software protection: used to secure, encrypt and license PHP source code. ionCube loader is an extension used to load PHP files protected and encoded using PHP encoder. It is mostly used in commercial software applications to protect their source code and prevent it from being visible.
4. Then unzip the downloaded file using the tar command and move into the decompressed folder. Then run the ls command to list the numerous ioncube loader files for different PHP versions.
5. There will be different ioncube loader files for various PHP versions, you need to select the right ioncube loader for your installed PHP version on your server. To know the php version installed on your server, run the command.
6. Next, find the location of the extension directory for PHP version 5.4, it is where the ioncube loader file will be installed. From the output of this command, the directory is /usr/lib64/php/modules.
10. To test if ionCube loader is now installed and properly configured on your server, check your PHP version once more. You should be able to see a message indicating that PHP is installed and configured with the ioncube loader extension (status should be enabled), as shown in the following screenshot.
ionCube loader is a PHP extension for loading files secured and encoded with PHP encoder. We hope that everything worked on fine while following this guide, otherwise, use the feedback form below to send us your queries.
for both zend and ioncube there are services that decode them, but these softwares latest versions are very expensive to decode like 125 euro for 25 files . this is more than the price of script itself .so you don't need to worry much about it and can easily use either zend or ioncube (I use ioncube).
@dan : I had a script that I was giving free support for life with a very low price and with a lot of features,guess what? somebody stole the code and they spread it all over the internet after that all my customers started calling me about it,kinda were upset that they paid,even though they were getting support... long story short ... trust me encoding your script and forcing people to certain hosts is way way better than your script being shared on internet for free by some dorks.and about not loading on their hosts,I have made a file that test either ioncube is installed on the server or not,and I give this file to them before they buy my script to test it on their server.
6. Next, find the location of the extension directory for PHP version 7.3, it is where the ioncube loader file will be installed. From the output of this command, the directory is /usr/lib64/php/modules.